Saturdays 9 - 1 pm • January 11 - April 12, 2014

Email: corvallisindoorwintermarket@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FAQ: The Mandala Lady

Here's a FAQ from a customer to The Mandala Lady...


Customer:  Do you create your own designs?



Of all the questions I'm asked, this is the one I'm asked the most. The answer is: Yes, I do.


Most of my design ideas come from patterns I see in nature, architecture, geometry, and from my dreams. I keep a sketch book by my bed so that when I wake up from a dream with a mandala design in it, I can quickly sketch it out so I'll remember it.

Here's a design that came as a simple idea (circled in green) in a dream I had recently. The pink circled area shows where I expanded and developed it further.
Maureen Frank
The Mandala Lady
Booth #8

No comments:

Post a Comment