From Wilt Farms, Inc/Sunset Valley Organics...
Lemon Berry Crisp
4 cups fresh or frozen berries, any combination
1/2 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
2 tablespoons chopped toasted nuts
Dash of cinnamon or nutmeg (optional)
- Coat an 8 inch square pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together berries, sugar, corn starch and lemon juice. Pour in pan.
- Mix oats,flour and brown sugar. Cut in the butter or margarine with a fork until the mixture resembles cornmeal.
- Sprinkle over the berry mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 375 degrees, or until lightly bubbling andbrown