Honeystone does not participate in the Corvallis farmers markets, but you can find us at several local events over the next few months.
And you can always contact us at email@example.com
To thank our loyal customers,
Choose from Monkey's Fist Knot, strawberry, walnut or votive. We are honored to bring sweetness and light into your homes with our pure beeswax, original design candles.
this week we are offering
a free candle with every $5 purchase:
|Monkey's Fist Know, Walnut, Strawberry, and Votive Beeswax Candles|
Honeystone would also like to acknowledge the invaluable assistance and technical wizardry of Maureen, The Mandala Lady, who has edited and coordinated this blog through the Market season. See Maureen's beautiful artwork on the south wall, near Gathering Together Farms.
Honeystone Candles - 2013 Summer Schedule
- Saturdays, May-August (unless it is raining): Eugene Saturday Market, 10-5 pm
- May 4: OSU Moms' Weekend Art Fair, OSU campus, 10-5 pm
- May 5: Madison Avenue Garden Fair, Corvallis Art Center Plaza, 9-4pm
- May 18: East Lincoln Quick Response Team Fair, R&R Cafe, Hwy 20 Milepost 33, 9-3pm
- First Sunday of July, August, September and October: Kings Valley Market, 1 mile north of Hwy 20 on Hwy 223
- July 13: Dancing Oaks Garden Festival, Priem Rd, Monmouth
- September 14-15: Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire, Kings Valley, 10-6 each day
- September 28-29: First Christian Church Fair, 6th & Madison, Corvallis, alongside the Fall Festival, 10-6pm