1 package refrigerated rolled-out piecrusts ( 15-ounce package;2 crusts)
2 packages (1pint each) SVO Blueberries
2/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon
¼ cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 egg white, lightly beaten
Vanilla ice cream, optional
1. Heat oven to 400*. Roll crusts out slightly. Fit one crust into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Set aside second crust.
2. In a large bowl, toss blueberries, 2/3 cup of the sugar, the cornstarch, lemon zest and juice. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, with a pastry cutter or pizza cutter cut remaining crust into ½-inch-wide strips.
4. Transfer blueberry mixture to crust-lined pie plate. Weave a lattice top, alternating strips of crust. Crimp edges to seal. Brush crust with egg white; sprinkle with remaining teaspoon sugar.
5. Bake pie at 400* for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350* and continue to bake for an additional 45-50 minutes or until center is bubbly and crust is golden (tent with foil if browning to quickly). Serve slightly warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.